English Translation for ádigólù
Synonyms : ádigólù
á + di + gó + lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ádigólù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ádigólù
Spelling & word formation : ádigólù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – A
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – E
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme