English Translation for ùdéjú
Synonyms : ùdéjú
ù` + dé + jú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùdéjú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùdéjú
Spelling & word formation : ùdéjú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?