English Translation for ùdájíkw 'éfù-ánẹ̀
Synonyms : ùdájíkw 'éfù-ánẹ̀
ù` + dá + jí + kwo + é + fù` + á + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùdájíkw 'éfù-ánẹ̀
ùdájíkwo éfù ánẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùdájíkw 'éfù-ánẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùdájíkw 'éfù-ánẹ̀
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme