English Translation for àdákẹ̀ẹ́lẹ́
Synonyms : àdákẹ̀ẹ́lẹ́
à + dá + kẹ + ̀ẹ + ́lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdákẹ̀ẹ́lẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdákẹ̀ẹ́lẹ́
Spelling & word formation : àdákẹ̀ẹ́lẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – A
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)