English Translation for àdákána
Synonyms : àdákána
à + dá + ká + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdákána
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdákána
Spelling & word formation : àdákána
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- History of Igalapedia Project