English Translation for àdàkpọ̀
Synonyms : àdàkpọ̀
à + dà + kpọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdàkpọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdàkpọ̀
Spelling & word formation : àdàkpọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association