English Translation for ẹdọKPAKOO
Synonyms : ẹdọKPAKOO
ẹ + dọ + KPAKOO
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹdọKPAKOO
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹdọKPAKOO
Spelling & word formation : ẹdọKPAKOO
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)