English Translation for àdẹ̀li
Synonyms : àdẹ̀li
à + dẹ + ̀li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdẹ̀li
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdẹ̀li
Spelling & word formation : àdẹ̀li
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs