English Translation for àdẹ̀li
Synonyms : àdẹ̀li
à + dẹ + ̀li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdẹ̀li
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdẹ̀li
Spelling & word formation : àdẹ̀li
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – A
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ