English Translation for àdẹ̀mú
Synonyms : àdẹ̀mú
à + dẹ + ̀mú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdẹ̀mú
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdẹ̀mú
Spelling & word formation : àdẹ̀mú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Educational potentials of Igala language: