English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀ẹ + ̀nọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Igala Kingdom
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala