English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀ẹ + ̀nọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- ITA IGALA 2
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS