English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀ẹ + ̀nọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀ẹ̀nọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS