English Translation for àdúngà
Synonyms : àdúngà
à + dú + ngà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdúngà
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdúngà
Spelling & word formation : àdúngà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overview of Igala alphabets