English Translation for àdúnwà
Synonyms : àdúnwà
à + dú + nwà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdúnwà
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdúnwà
Spelling & word formation : àdúnwà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme