English Translation for àdúnwà
Synonyms : àdúnwà
à + dú + nwà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdúnwà
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdúnwà
Spelling & word formation : àdúnwà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – O
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association