English Translation for ẹdo
Synonyms : ẹdo
ẹ + do +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹdo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹdo
Spelling & word formation : ẹdo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ITA IGALA 2