English Translation for ẹdo
Synonyms : ẹdo
ẹ + do +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹdo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹdo
Spelling & word formation : ẹdo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS