English Translation for údo
Synonyms : údo
ú + do +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : údo
Word Structure - Contracted form : údo
Spelling & word formation : údo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ