English Translation for àdàrú
Synonyms : àdàrú
à + dà + rú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdàrú
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdàrú
Spelling & word formation : àdàrú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective