English Translation for àdùré
Synonyms : àdùré
à + dù` + ré +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdùré
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdùré
Spelling & word formation : àdùré
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – E
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala Numeral System
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE