English Translation for édárú
Synonyms : édárú
é + dá + rú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édárú
Word Structure - Contracted form : édárú
Spelling & word formation : édárú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages