English Translation for ọdọtọdọdú
Synonyms : ọdọtọdọdú
ọ + dọ + tọ + dọ + dú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọdọtọdọdú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọdọtọdọdú
Spelling & word formation : ọdọtọdọdú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo