English Translation for ádu-ẹbọ
Synonyms : ádu-ẹbọ
á + du + ẹ + bọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ádu-ẹbọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ádu-ẹbọ
Spelling & word formation : ádu-ẹbọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ITA IGALA 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme