English Translation for ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
Synonyms : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
á + du + kẹ + ́kẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)