English Translation for ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
Synonyms : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
á + du + kẹ + ́kẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ádu-kẹ́kẹ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A