English Translation for àdu-kojí
Synonyms : àdu-kojí
à + du + ko + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àdu-kojí
Word Structure - Contracted form : àdu-kojí
Spelling & word formation : àdu-kojí
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption