English Translation for ádu-oji
Synonyms : ádu-oji
á + du + o + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ádu-oji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ádu-oji
Spelling & word formation : ádu-oji
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools