English Translation for édukàdó
Synonyms : édukàdó
é + du + kà + dó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édukàdó
Word Structure - Contracted form : édukàdó
Spelling & word formation : édukàdó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized