English Translation for édukàdó
Synonyms : édukàdó
é + du + kà + dó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édukàdó
Word Structure - Contracted form : édukàdó
Spelling & word formation : édukàdó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION