English Translation for éduékwurú
Synonyms : éduékwurú
é + du + é + kwu + rú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éduékwurú
Word Structure - Contracted form : éduékwurú
Spelling & word formation : éduékwurú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience