English Translation for dumíedò
Synonyms : dumíedò
du + mí + e + dò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : dumíedò
Word Structure - Contracted form : dumíedò
Spelling & word formation : dumíedò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ITA IGALA 2
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella