English Translation for èdọ̀uná
Synonyms : èdọ̀uná
è + dọ + ̀u + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èdọ̀uná
Word Structure - Contracted form : èdọ̀uná
Spelling & word formation : èdọ̀uná
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Phonology
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol