English Translation for édurọ-ínyọ
Synonyms : édurọ-ínyọ
é + du + rọ + tí + nyọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édurọ-ínyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : édurọ-ínyọ
Spelling & word formation : édurọ-ínyọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O