English Translation for édurọ
Synonyms : édurọ
é + du + rọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édurọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : édurọ
Spelling & word formation : édurọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Igala Kingdom
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – I
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)