English Translation for édutùnyú
Synonyms : édutùnyú
é + du + tù` + nyú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : édutùnyú
Word Structure - Contracted form : édutùnyú
Spelling & word formation : édutùnyú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala alphabet – I