English Translation for éduyagada
Synonyms : éduyagada
é + du + ya + ga + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éduyagada
Word Structure - Contracted form : éduyagada
Spelling & word formation : éduyagada
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Igala Kingdom
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration