English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀ọ + wọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala Numeral System