English Translation for ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
ẹ + ̀dọ + ̀ọ + wọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀dọ̀ọwọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ITA IGALA 2
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala