English Translation for echí émi-ìlò
Synonyms : echí émi-ìlò
e + chí + é + mi + ì + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : echí émi-ìlò
echí émi ìlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : echí émi-ìlò
Spelling & word formation : echí émi-ìlò
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala Numeral System
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?