English Translation for echagwunyu-onẹ
Synonyms : echagwunyu-onẹ
e + che + a + gwu + nyu + o + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : echagwunyu-onẹ
eche agwunyu onẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : echagwunyu-onẹ
Spelling & word formation : echagwunyu-onẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Orthography
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience