English Translation for echọgédè
Synonyms : echọgédè
e + chọ + gé + dè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : echọgédè
Word Structure - Contracted form : echọgédè
Spelling & word formation : echọgédè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Igala Kingdom
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM