English Translation for echọgédè
Synonyms : echọgédè
e + chọ + gé + dè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : echọgédè
Word Structure - Contracted form : echọgédè
Spelling & word formation : echọgédè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)