English Translation for echénwu-bibi
Synonyms : echénwu-bibi
e + ché + nwu + bi + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : echénwu-bibi
Word Structure - Contracted form : echénwu-bibi
Spelling & word formation : echénwu-bibi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system