English Translation for echu
Synonyms : echu
e + chu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : echu
Word Structure - Contracted form : echu
Spelling & word formation : echu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – U
- ITA IGALA 2
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System