English Translation for edo-ọmiọmi
Synonyms : edo-ọmiọmi
e + do + ọ + mi + ọ + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : edo-ọmiọmi
Word Structure - Contracted form : edo-ọmiọmi
Spelling & word formation : edo-ọmiọmi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language