English Translation for edutane
Synonyms : edutane
e + du + ta + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : edutane
Word Structure - Contracted form : edutane
Spelling & word formation : edutane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption