English Translation for edutane
Synonyms : edutane
e + du + ta + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : edutane
Word Structure - Contracted form : edutane
Spelling & word formation : edutane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – I
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths