English Translation for ef 'ẹgbiti
Synonyms : ef 'ẹgbiti
e + fu + ẹ + gbi + ti +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ef 'ẹgbiti
Word Structure - Contracted form : ef 'ẹgbiti
Spelling & word formation : ef 'ẹgbiti
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)