English Translation for efanẹ
Synonyms : efanẹ
e + fa + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : efanẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : efanẹ
Spelling & word formation : efanẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system