English Translation for efùlù
Synonyms : efùlù
e + fù` + lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : efùlù
Word Structure - Contracted form : efùlù
Spelling & word formation : efùlù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language