English Translation for efúmú
Synonyms : efúmú
e + fú + mú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : efúmú
Word Structure - Contracted form : efúmú
Spelling & word formation : efúmú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – I
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths