English Translation for efu-ologbo
Synonyms : efu-ologbo
e + fu + o + lo + gbo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : efu-ologbo
Word Structure - Contracted form : efu-ologbo
Spelling & word formation : efu-ologbo
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence