English Translation for efulo
Synonyms : efulo
e + fu + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : efulo
Word Structure - Contracted form : efulo
Spelling & word formation : efulo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.