English Translation for egẹ-yẹ̀gẹ̀-yẹ̀gẹ̀
Synonyms : egẹ-yẹ̀gẹ̀-yẹ̀gẹ̀
e + gẹ + yẹ + ̀gẹ + ̀ yẹ + ̀gẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egẹ-yẹ̀gẹ̀-yẹ̀gẹ̀
egẹ yẹ̀gẹ̀ yẹ̀gẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : egẹ-yẹ̀gẹ̀-yẹ̀gẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : egẹ-yẹ̀gẹ̀-yẹ̀gẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – E