English Translation for eganẹ̀
Synonyms : eganẹ̀
e + ga + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : eganẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : eganẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : eganẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective