English Translation for egbẹ̀
Synonyms : egbẹ̀
e + gbẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : egbẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Igala Kingdom
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message