English Translation for egba-ọwọ́-ẹ̀lọ̀
Synonyms : egba-ọwọ́-ẹ̀lọ̀
e + gba + ọ + wọ + ́ ẹ + ̀lọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egba-ọwọ́-ẹ̀lọ̀
egba ọwọ́ ẹ̀lọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : egba-ọwọ́-ẹ̀lọ̀
Spelling & word formation : egba-ọwọ́-ẹ̀lọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)