English Translation for egbaewn
Synonyms : egbaewn
e + gba + e + wn
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbaewn
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbaewn
Spelling & word formation : egbaewn
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2