English Translation for egbaewn
Synonyms : egbaewn
e + gba + e + wn
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : egbaewn
Word Structure - Contracted form : egbaewn
Spelling & word formation : egbaewn
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS